[X3D-Public] containerField is should or must ? largeattributes; compression

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 23 08:06:30 PDT 2010

also, same for color - three points and three colors - in the example.
One of the greatest conveniences of X3D is dealing in real verifyable
structured strongly typed fields. I still see the <fieldValue> element
as a stopgap and emergency measure (instead of just naming the element
by the attr data name) but that should not mean we drop strong field
typing at any authoring step.

Thanks Again and Best Regards,
Joe