[X3D-Public] XTranormal X3D

GLG info at 3dnetproductions.com
Sat Dec 4 05:25:13 PST 2010

Isn't that just like text-to-speech? I've too been looking
for a TTS solution that would work in-world, so we can give
a voice to avatars using pre-scripted or live chat text.
That would be much more flexible and efficient than say
using recorded *.wav files and such for voice overs. Seems
to me that supporting functions would have to be programmed
directly into X3D players so text could be rendered into
audible language using phonetic. Probably a greater
challenge if several languages are to be supported.

Lauren