[X3D-Public] XTranormal X3D

Chris Thorne dragonmagi at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 00:25:32 PST 2010

On 4 December 2010 07:58, Len Bullard <cbullard at hiwaay.net> wrote:

>  When will someone do for X3D worlds what XTranormal does for videos?
>

> I worked on HumanML hoping someone would make that happen but it didn’t.
> It became too many things to too many people.
>

> Is it really that hard?  XTranormal has approximately 1.6 million projects,
> series, all from a simple drag and drop text interface.

I think you are right: it can be that easy with a good interface like
xtranormal.
It would be possible to use such an application to generate vrml/x3d
animations.

There was something almost as good called Alice (and Teddy). Text scripting
of the actions in that case.

chris

http://www.vrshed.com
http://www.floatingorigin.com