[X3D-Public] XTranormal X3D: Virtuality Uber Alles

Len Bullard cbullard at hiwaay.net
Thu Dec 9 20:07:31 PST 2010

"the almighty mesh network that is our god"... so resistance really is ...
pointless.

Someone really should build one of these for X3D.  A user content extensible
system would be all kinds of fun in this community.

len

Btw:  That URL just changed because of remixing.   All of them are at
www.youtube.com/clenbullard

len