[X3D-Public] XTranormal X3D: Virtuality Uber Alles

GLG info at 3dnetproductions.com
Fri Dec 10 07:29:28 PST 2010

>"the almighty mesh network that is our god"... so
>resistance really is ...
>pointless.
>
>Someone really should build one of these for X3D.  A user
>content extensible
>system would be all kinds of fun in this community.
>
>len

Yes you would think so. Actually, for all practical
purposes, this is almost exactly what we have; a mesh
network where you can add your world. For example, World A
links to World B C D E and F via the teleport which in turn
are linked to G H or I and back to A, D and H, etc, etc. All
while correctly retaining the multiuser avatars in the
appropriate worlds. But there are few takers. We even put a
'My World' page for world submissions to this, but most
people going to the site don't seem to have a clue what a
world URL is. So we get all kind of incorrect submissions.
There are currently 8 worlds linked to our teleport, and an
unlimited number of worlds can be added in a mesh network,
but for now we just linked the worlds back into more of a
star topology until we have enough to work with. Maybe I'm
not clear enough in the way I promote it. I generally don't
like spam or most kind of advertising done to me, so I tend
to try not to do it to others -I might have to change my
view about it :|. But, if you're reading this and would like
your world added just go to officetowers.com and click on
'My World' to submit yours for free. Please submit, submit!
We want your worlds. There, I did it again... LOL

Cheers,
Lauren