[X3D-Public] Fwd: Re: [X3D] X3D HTML5 meeting discussions: Declarative 3D interest group at W3C

John Carlson john.carlson3 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 23 10:52:47 PST 2010

On Dec 22, 2010, at 7:12 PM, John Carlson wrote:

> So, here's question:  if XG a declarative version of the presentation/view, how do you hook in my domain specific model (the JSON)?  That's what's important, right, my model?

Say I have the equation: r = A + B * cos (C * theta) * cos (D * phi), where A, B, C and D vary over time randomly (probably described declaratively in MathML).  I want this to be rendered in a variety of environments in WebKit, Mozilla, Opera or Chrome (Mac OS X). Would the XG work with sort of declarative problem?