[X3D-Public] Fwd: Re: [X3D] X3D HTML5 meetingdiscussions:Declarative 3D interest group at W3C

GLG info at 3dnetproductions.com
Thu Dec 30 13:55:26 PST 2010

>If they give us a good DOM to play with.

Yes, in theory. ::crossfingers:: And, of course, an accurate
implementation of the X3D spec. Otherwise, this could get
real messy in a hurry - this is no time for experimentation
with 3D standards - I hope "they" will stick to the wisdom
and the experience of the now tried and true, the
interminable labor that resulted in what we know actually
works and why. IMO any proposed changes to the spec should
be referred to the Web3D Consortium for proper evaluation. I
am sure glad good Consortium people are involved to help
steer "things" in the right direction. Heck, it's about time
I renew my membership (I hope others will too :). You guys
need and deserve all the help you can get.

Cheers,
Lauren