[X3D-Public] Xj3D Applet

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Fri Dec 31 16:59:51 PST 2010

On 12/29/2010 3:55 AM, jojan at lightmotion.se wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I would be very happy to get the working source code for the Xj3D applet,
> with webstart, if it possible. Or, can I use the precompiled class?

i think that is up to John, or perhaps another version is available
from someone on the source at web3d.org mailing lins

> I'm just looking for a web accessible X3D browser that work in the same
> way in all OS.
>
> Where can I find it?

X3D Resources keeps the updated list of latest/greatest X3D support.
Several browser plugins and applications support multiple operating
systems.

http://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/X3dResources.html#Applications

> // Best Regards JO Janson , www.lightmotion.se

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br      brutzman at nps.edu
Watkins 270   MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA  +1.831.656.2149
X3D, virtual worlds, underwater robots     http://faculty.nps.edu/brutzman