[X3D-Public] Open-Source Multi-User

JOHN COADY johncoady at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 1 14:17:53 PST 2010

Hi

   A few years ago I put together a website to compare External SAI between Octaga and FLUX players. I put the 2 players side by side on a webpage and then created a number of buttons to perform some External SAI functionality and see how the two browsers compared in handling the SAI commands. The website is

   http://members.shaw.ca/johncoady/SAICompare.html

By clicking on the buttons at the top of the page, the same content should show up in both browsers. However, I found that there were some differences in behaviour for a couple of the buttons. You can view the SAI source code for each of the tests by performing a view -> source in your HTML browser when the above web page is loaded. At the time I created the website the browsers would load automatically if they were not present on your system, however I think that the FLUX browser has moved to Vivaty and may not load automatically anymore.

Regards

John Coady