[X3D-Public] Persistent worlds was RE: Open-Source Multi-User

Russ Kinter pyth7 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 3 09:42:05 PST 2010

Deep MatrixIP9 has persistent storage -both "populated" and "forever"

Not that this much proof of anything but if you look at my screen shots:
http://www.sevenemeraldtablets.net/DeepMatrixIP9_Screenshots/DeepMatrixIP9-d
evelopment-shots.html from the post that started the original thread there
are several shots and descriptions of the persistent storage feature -the
chess game shots and the back-pack object (purple Mobius strip)

Persistent storage was easy to do server side. Lauren is right though that
you don't want to use it for avatar movements or gestures.