[X3D-Public] FW: From web browser to immersive environment

John T. Murphy jtmurphy at email.arizona.edu
Wed Feb 24 16:04:51 PST 2010

Dick and Nick- thanks to both of you.

I'm rather new to this, so I will spend part of tomorrow trying to catch up,
but at first glance InstantReality looks very close to what I need. It's
even possible the facility I'm working with will already have it installed,
and simply didn't mention it to me when I was given my brief introduction to
the equipment the other day. I'll get to check things out more carefully
soon, and will let you know if I'm able to set things up as easily as I
hope.

Best, and again, thanks,
John