[X3D-Public] HTML5 Recommendation Additions for Integrating X3DGraphics

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Jan 12 17:06:26 PST 2010

John Carlson wrote:
> Do you mean:
>
> http://www.web3d.org/x3d/specifications/
>
> ???

actually no, that is the link for all Web3D specifications.
i swapped it around (specifications/x3d) to distinguish it.
perhaps that's a bad name but we'll see.

Len has untangled the website mistakes I made previously - thanks.
Corrected references are now

         http://www.web3d.org/specifications/x3d/PotentialX3dNamespace.html

and the url matching the namespace itself now has a symbolic link to
that same page:

         http://www.web3d.org/specifications/x3d

so hopefully John this makes better sense now, thanks for the feedback.

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br           brutzman at nps.edu
Watkins 270   MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA  work +1.831.656.2149
X3D, virtual worlds, underwater robots, XMSF  http://web.nps.navy.mil/~brutzman