[X3D-Public] HTML5-X3D meeting minutes

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Fri Jan 22 08:57:09 PST 2010

Don Brutzman wrote:
> [...]
> 4.  Joe has been working to build a generic example illustrating use
> of external SAI javascript in HTML page that talks to an X3D scene.
> So far he has one example that doesn't work properly in the various
> players.  Len has a private example for a client that tested and work
> ing in Octaga/Internet Explorer.
>
> Please post what examples you can.  We will meet later this week to
> review what is available and see if we can provide a good external
> example that is player+browser independent.  That special Scene
> Access Interface (SAI) example-test call is Friday 1000 pacific.

Sorry Joe - something has just come up here and I must beg off.
Hoping someone else can go through these with you today and that
we can try again together next week.  Good luck with this important
effort.

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br           brutzman at nps.edu
Watkins 270   MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA  work +1.831.656.2149
X3D, virtual worlds, underwater robots, XMSF  http://web.nps.navy.mil/~brutzman