[X3D-Public] X3D Viewer and Tool Support: wiki update request

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sat Jul 10 18:56:10 PDT 2010

Update reports are requested for the following important pages.
They provide a helpful list of support and capabilities for major
X3D players and tools.

http://www.web3d.org/x3d/wiki/index.php/Player_support_for_X3D_components
http://www.web3d.org/x3d/wiki/index.php/Tool_support_for_X3D_components

Web3D members are welcome to update these pages.  If members of the
public list have additional corrections or updates to report, those
are certainly welcome too and we'll make the changes.

I'm hoping that we can have good updates for people using them at the
upcoming Web3D and SIGGRAPH conferences in Los Angeles in two weeks.

Thanks for all efforts, have fun with X3D!   8)

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br      brutzman at nps.edu
Watkins 270   MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA  +1.831.656.2149
X3D, virtual worlds, underwater robots     http://faculty.nps.edu/brutzman