[X3D-Public] Generative Modeling Language

John Carlson john.carlson3 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 15 08:05:17 PDT 2010

This looks like PostScript for 3D graphics.  Didn't John Warnock do this years ago for 3D--this is what PostScript was based on?
Quote from Wikipedia: "In 1976, while Warnock worked at Evans & Sutherland, a Salt Lake City-based computer graphics company, the concepts of the PostScript language were seeded. "

I like the idea of streaming though--instead of documents.

John