[X3D-Public] Web3D at SIGGRAPH 2010 and Web3D 2010 Conference

Anita Havele anita.havele at web3d.org
Fri Jul 16 09:13:30 PDT 2010

SIGGRAPH 2010 <http://www.siggraph.org/s2010>  in Los Angeles, July 26-29,
2010 the biggest graphics industry gathering is just days away and the Web3D
Consortium is geared up to showcase innovative X3D solutions for the 3D web
and wow the 3D graphics community.

Come visit us in booth 1024. Experience the power of the only ISO certified,
royalty free open-standard 3D implementation for the Web. See X3D Earth
integrated with Planet 9 and Bitmanagement cityscapes, X3D content playing
on the iPhone and discover how X3D technology can be used for real-time 3D
graphics on the web today. Attend our Birds
<http://www.web3d.org/events/details/web3d-at-siggraph-2010#web3d-bofs>  of
the Feather sessions and Web3D
<http://www.web3d.org/events/details/web3d-at-siggraph-2010#web3d-tt>  Tech
Talk. A week full of events showcasing X3D technology. See the latest
real-world interactive 3D applications and find out how you can build and
protect your content investment in this ever-changing competitive market.
Our innovative community of content and application developers that ensure
interoperability, longevity and ownership of your content will amaze you.

The Web3D Consortium will have its ever popular Web3D Tech Talk on
Wednesday, July 28 from 3:30 - 5:30 PM to excite, educate, and engage you in
the latest 3D graphics developments. A must attend event. Come see
Consortium members showcase incredible X3D and VRML content. Join us for a
reception after our Tech Talk and network with leading Web3D technologists.

The Web3D Consortium is a member-driven organization involved in many
technical initiatives across the 4D value chain. We are presenting several
Birds of the Feather sessions at SIGGRAPH: X3D and HTML5, Medical
Visualization, Emerging X3D Initiatives and CAD. More information on all the
Web3D Consortium events at SIGGRAPH 2010 is available at: Web3D at
<http://www.web3d.org/events/details/web3d-at-siggraph-2010>  SIGGRAPH 2010.

Also not to be missed is the 15th annual  Web3D 2010 Conference
<http://conferences.web3d.org/web3d2010> , July 24 and 25, co-located and
co-sponsored by ACM SIGGRAPH.

Best regards,

Anita