[X3D-Public] Visit us at SIGGRAPH 2010 next week - Booth #1024

Anita Havele anita.havele at web3d.org
Wed Jul 21 07:48:13 PDT 2010

If you plan to attend SIGGRAPH 2010 in Los Angeles next week, be sure to
visit the Web3D Consortium team in booth #1024.

You can chat with our experts, who'll show you the many ways you can use X3D
for your  interactive and immersive real-time 3D graphics needs. Plus, you
may receive a free gift just for stopping by and saying hello.

Attend our Web3D Tech Talk and Reception on Wednesday July 28 from 3:30 PM
and see our  incredible X3D innovations. You won't believe that it's real
time interactive and immersive 3D!  A great opportunity to network with
leading Web3D technologists.

Attend our  BOF sessions and  learn more about the X3D standard and its many
applications.

Need more information on Web3D Consortium events at SIGGRAPH? Click here:

http://www.web3d.org/events/details/web3d-at-siggraph-2010

Need more information about SIGGRAPH 2010? Click here:

 <http://www.siggraph.org/s2010> http://www.siggraph.org/s2010

The Web3D Consortium Team

 <http://www.web3d.org> http://www.web3d.org

We look forward to meeting you at SIGGRAPH 2010.

Best regards,

Anita

---

Anita Havele