[X3D-Public] Vivaty IP ...

Dave A dave at realmofconcepts.com
Thu Jun 10 23:35:44 PDT 2010

Perhaps you can convince them to rebrand it and give it away as-is?
Or are they going to internalize it?
I mourn the loss to the X3D community of this definitive tool.
I hope anyone with stock or stock options was duly compensated.
Hey, five bucks is five bucks!

In other news, anyone seen K-3D? This looks promising. Easier to use
than Blender.
Shouldn't be too hard to get X3D integrated eh?

Dave A.