[X3D-Public] Tips on a multiuser protocol server.

Keith keithrvictor at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 10:42:46 PST 2010

Vivaty does something similar to that. The position and orientation of
the
Master avatar is emitted via swmp every quarter second.
The slave avatar's clients recieve that decreet data, and smooth it
out, providing nice smooth position/orientation data at each frame.

Keith victor
Vivaty

Sent from my iPhone