[X3D-Public] multiuser mode (newbie question)

Christoph Valentin christoph.valentin at gmx.at
Sat May 1 03:36:39 PDT 2010

>As far as MU goes, SAI/EAI holds the most promise for low cost         >
(i.e. Free as in free client AND server)
Unfortunately, I like the Network Sensor concept (due to its generality),
and don't forget:

* An X3D viewer is not required to support Java (either Internal in a
Script node or external)
* An X3D viewer is required to support  ECMAScript in the Script node - if
the viewer supports the Script node
*  An X3D viewer is not required to support external SAI with ECMAScript
(I copied these sentences from another forum, Author: Leonard Daly)

When I use network sensors, it's possible to implement rather complex MU
animations/simulations just using ECMAScript, without being dependent on
the SAI/EAI.

jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atbrowser