[X3D-Public] Fwd: Semantic X3D and the desire for motion capturelibraries for X3D

GLG info at 3dnetproductions.com
Wed May 5 01:32:08 PDT 2010

I think you're right on the button there John.

Joe if you're listening, I've tried to look at the
'ISO-IEC-19775 X3D Component 26 Humanoid Animation' on the
'H-Anim Working Group' page but the link is broken. Was that
the same as I found here?

http://www.web3d.org/x3d/specifications/ISO-IEC-19775-1.2-X3
D-AbstractSpecification/Part01/components/hanim.html

Thanks,
Lauren