[X3D-Public] Xj3D Applet

Russ Kinter pyth7 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 22 20:39:11 PST 2010

Testing on my Windows XP machine on which I successfully run the Deep Matrix
Java application and sometimes the Xj3D Java application:
java version "1.6.0_22"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 17.1-b03, mixed mode, sharing)

I.E. 8, Firefox 3.6.11 (latest), Google Chrome all lock up.
Not a bad lock up -I don't have to force their closing with the task
manager, but they just sit there and the screen decays.
Or maybe I am impatient?

They all produce this exception:
org.web3d.x3d.sai.NotSupportedException
	at org.web3d.x3d.sai.BrowserFactory.createX3DComponent(Unknown
Source)
	at Xj3DApplet_RC1.getBrowser2(Xj3DApplet_RC1.java:92)
	at Xj3DApplet_RC1.init(Xj3DApplet_RC1.java:40)
	at
sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Unknown
Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Exception: org.web3d.x3d.sai.NotSupportedException

Russ Kinter