[X3D-Public] IndexedLineSet Line Width?

Dave A dave at realmofconcepts.com
Tue Nov 23 08:57:54 PST 2010

Thanks John. I had already done just this, and with latest version of
Contact on my hardware, it doesn't seem to matter the style or width, I
get the same visual:  a 'dotted' line, where each dot is one pixel long,
but about 10 pixels wide. So it looks like a bunch of small line
segments perpendicular to the ILS path.

Dave A