[X3D-Public] XMPP ( DIS-XML ) implementation.

Sven-Erik Tiberg Sven-Erik.Tiberg at ltu.se
Tue Nov 30 14:18:32 PST 2010

Well found the DIS(-XML) definition at http://web3d.org/x3d/specifications/ISO-IEC-19775-1.2-X3D-AbstractSpecification/index.html

and examples of Java code at "XML TACTICAL CHAT (XTC): EXTENSIBLE MESSAGING AND PRESENCE PROTOCOL FOR COMMAND AND CONTROL APPLICATIONS" by Adrian D. Armold / NPS Thesis  September 2006 http://bosun.nps.edu/uhtbin/cgisirsi.exe/0iHMM1tt2D/SIRSI/190700018/5/0

Putting this together can assist us to make a preliminary Multi Node connection.
/Sven-Erik