[X3D-Public] Any other player compatible with Ajax3D and External SAI (JavaScript)?

joseba beristain joseba.beristain at cidemco.es
Tue Sep 7 04:34:15 PDT 2010

Dear x3d mailing list members,

I was working in a project using Ajax3D and JavaScript+External SAI within Vivaty.

Since Vivaty is dead, I need to use another X3D  player.

But my surprise is that not BS Contact or Octaga are working as expected. It seems there is a problem when getting "Browser" using JavaScript.

Does anybody have a successful experience using BS Contact or Octaga and External SAI with JavaScript?

Thank you in advanced!

joseba