[X3D-Public] 3D Models of wild animals like moose and reindeer

Sven-Erik Tiberg Sven-Erik.Tiberg at ltu.se
Sat Sep 18 07:09:50 PDT 2010

Thank you Dave and Joshua

Tested moose models on my collegues ( and moose hunters ) and they found
the http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=52c0a3c8c343096225c70fb1df3f879b&prevstart=0 model enough detailed to go for a moose in a road sceene.
Think we have to use http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/378110 as the model are more like a living reindeer and also that reindeers use to walk slowly aside the road or suddenly turn over the road just in front of you.
We use the see the rindeers more closely and not as the moose in full run from buches and across the street so therre are less need of details.

There are some usefull snowmobile models at http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse<http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?q=moose&styp=m&btnG=Search> too and more.

/Sven-Erik