[X3D-Public] US Patent 6,754,400

Tom Sparks tom_a_sparks at yahoo.com.au
Sat Apr 30 12:09:45 PDT 2011

did you read these
"

8. The method as recited in claim 1, further comprising the step of displaying a portion of the image projected on the cube.
9. The method as recited in claim 8, wherein the step of displaying
includes the step of resealing the image projected on the cube to
provide a visualized image that creates a sensation of rectilinear
movement in the visualized image.
10. The method as recited in
claim 1, further comprising the step of dynamically exploring at least
portions of a complete image projected on the faces of the cube.
11. The method as recited in claim 10, wherein the step of dynamically
exploring includes providing rotations and translations in all degrees
of freedom to permit exploring of the cube in a three-dimensional space.
12. The method as recited in claim 1, further comprising the step of transferring from one omni-directional image to another.
"
and figure 2 looks like the image in background node

--
tom_a_sparks "It's a nerdy thing I like to do"
Please use ISO approved file formats excluding Office Open XML - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html