[X3D-Public] Multi-user Scenes

GLG info at 3dnetproductions.com
Sat Aug 6 07:37:52 PDT 2011

Hello Lola,

We have office buildings in which to place your rooms at
officetowers.com. This is a long standing virtual world
and we would be happy to do this for you. Your MU users
would simply go to the city, find the building you are in
and be able to do whatever business privately via text
chat thanks to the X3Daemon MU server. Please let me know
how that sounds to you. You can use this for free with
generic userid's. We only charge for customized userid's.
You'll find everything you need to know at
officetowers.com.

Cheers,
Lauren