[X3D-Public] Scene and Avatar problem

GLG info at 3dnetproductions.com
Fri Aug 12 13:27:32 PDT 2011

Check the avatarSize field in the NavigationInfo node
of your code. It is either that, or your world was
built very large thus making your avatars appear too
small.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Lauren

 * * Interactive Multimedia - Internet Management * *
  * * Virtual Reality - Application Programming  * *
   * 3D Net Productions  www.3dnetproductions.com *