[X3D-Public] X3D-Edit update: Xj3D on 64-bit Windows, partial NURBS support

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Mon Dec 19 10:36:46 PST 2011

X3D-Edit is an open-source Extensible 3D (X3D) Graphics authoring tool
for simple error-free editing, authoring and validation of X3D scenes.
Available for all platforms at

	https://savage.nps.edu/X3D-Edit
	https://savage.nps.edu/X3D-Edit/#Downloads

I'm pleased to announce an updated X3D-Edit release that now includes
support by Xj3D for 64-bit Windows 7 systems.  This should also
work on  64-bit Windows Vista systems, but we are looking for
someone to test it.

Also included;  first-half partial support for the NURBS component,
with integrated controlPoint editing even when data is contained in
a child Coordinate/CoordinateDouble DEF or USE node.

Also included: better zooming of 2D plots illustrating data structures.

Feedback and comments are always welcome, enjoy!