[X3D-Public] Announcement: view3dscene 3.11.0

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 22:23:18 PST 2011

Hi,

New version of view3dscene, an open-source VRML/X3D browser developed
with our Castle Game Engine, is available on

  http://castle-engine.sourceforge.net/view3dscene.php

New features include geometry shaders in GLSL (see
http://castle-engine.sourceforge.net/x3d_implementation_shaders.php#section_geometry
), many improvements to Collada handling (rendering and conversion to
X3D), limit FPS option, many improvements to compositing shaders
extensions, and more. See the news post for the full list of changes and
screenshots:

  http://castle-engine.sourceforge.net/news.php

Weee, I managed to pull the new release in 2011 :)
Enjoy, and Happy New Year to everyone,
Michalis