[X3D-Public] Fwd: SrrTrains Post-Mortem Info - Exhibition

Christoph Valentin christoph.valentin at gmx.at
Sat Dec 31 03:31:49 PST 2011

fyi

it's about multiuser scenes and about the network sensor. See the old
thread "The Network Sensor is not enough", too.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 12:26:25 +0100
Von: "Christoph Valentin" <christoph.peter.valentin at gmx.at>
Betreff: SrrTrains Post-Mortem Info - Exhibition

        Dear Friends of SrrTrains

Though the project has been stopped, we will nevertheless do an exhibition
at http://mixed3d.free.fr/spip/?cat=61 in March/April 2012.

We will use the old software version from 03/2010, because the re-design
has not been finished. Please find more information here:
http://simulrr.wordpress.com/demo .

All the best
Christoph