[X3D-Public] Announcement: view3dscene 3.9.0

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 23:57:29 PST 2011

Hi,

A new 3.9.0 version of view3dscene is released. view3dscene is
an open-source VRML/X3D browser developed together with our game engine.
Downloads and documentation are available here:

  http://vrmlengine.sourceforge.net/view3dscene.php

Features new in this version: modern and faster renderer, GLSL
attributes, LocalFog, FogCoordinate, data URI support for shaders,
multiple viewports, more reliable options to make screenshots in batch
mode, TouchSensor.hitTexCoord_changed and more.

The details are available in the full news post on our main page
http://vrmlengine.sourceforge.net/

Have fun :),
Michalis