[X3D-Public] Unrecognised X3D element <elevationgrid>.

Ice Breeze ice_breeze at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 22:02:31 PST 2011

I am trying to create an HTML 5 page with an X3D scene that has an
<ElevationGrid> element.  I receive the following error in the debug console:

INFO: activate Bindable null
INFO: register bindable Viewpoint
INFO: create new Viewpoint for X3DViewpointNode-stack
INFO: activate Bindable null
INFO: register bindable Background
INFO: create new Background for X3DBackgroundNode-stack
INFO: FBO-Status: 36053
INFO: FBO-Status: 36053
INFO: activate Bindable null
INFO: activate first NavigationInfo for X3DNavigationInfoNode-stack
INFO: Time for setup and init of GL element no. 0: 5 ms.
INFO: loaded '[object HTMLUnknownElement]'

ERROR: No geometry given in Shape/null
INFO: Unrecognised X3D element <elevationgrid>.

INFO: NavType: examine
INFO: register bindable NavigationInfo
INFO: addEventListener for X3D.onDOMNodeInserted
INFO: addEventListener for X3D.onDOMNodeRemoved
INFO: Vendor: Mozilla, Renderer: Mozilla, Version: WebGL 1.0, ShadingLangV.:
WebGL GLSL ES 1.0
INFO: Initializing X3DCanvas for [x3dom-1297489956848-canvas]
INFO: Creating canvas for (X)3D element...
INFO: Found 1 X3D and 0 (experimental) WebSG nodes...
INFO: X3Dom version 1.2-alpha Rev. 928

I tried this in Firefox Beta 4 and Google Chrome 9.  Is the <ElevationGrid> no
longer supported?

Thanks in advance

Peter