[X3D-Public] remote motion invocation (RMI)

Sven-Erik Tiberg Sven-Erik.Tiberg at ltu.se
Mon Feb 28 23:50:38 PST 2011

If there are a need for extending the h-anim kinematic capacity I would have a look at Modelica https://www.modelica.org/
And  ( openmodelica ) https://www.modelica.org/ for calculation of dynamic behavior.

IMHO it would not be impossible to interface an openmodelica model that runs in Real Time to a X3D sceen.

On animiation of human I would like to suggest that you take a look at http://hcilab.uniud.it/index.html  and it's editor H-Animator
http://hcilab.uniud.it/demos-videos/item11.html

/Sven-Erik Tiberg
Lulea Univ of Technology