[X3D-Public] Xj3D Applet

JOHN COADY johncoady at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 3 15:37:34 PST 2011

There is a tutorial here

http://www.xj3d.org/tutorials/basic_applet.html

For the applet I created, I included all of the jar files found in the jars folder of the Xj3D install directory and signed them all with my own digital signature. The applet in the above tutorial only included a subset of the jars but it didn't work so I just included all of the jars that come with Xj3D to get it to work.

Here is an example of a working Xj3D applet based on the jars found in the latest Xj3D development release RC1-2.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5095342/Xj3DApplet/rc1_pack200/3DGallery.html

John