[X3D-Public] Fwd: Re: [X3D] X3D HTML5meetingdiscussions:Declarative 3D interest group at W3C

John Carlson john.carlson3 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 4 02:23:00 PST 2011

On Jan 3, 2011, at 10:01 PM, Philipp Slusallek wrote:
    Just as with the optical appearance
> properties in form of a shader, we created the same with respect to
> physical properties (mass density, friction etc).

This just makes a whole lot of sense.  TIme to make the HTML DOM elements bounce off the bottom, sides and top of the window, and against each other, until they all end up in a heap at the bottom of the window.  Then reverse.   How much does a <div> weight?  Do you sum mass?  Oh, and I want  my buttons to revolve around my <div>  like a little solar system.  You have to define a center of mass, I guess.

Humor, but a cool demo,