[X3D-Public] Fwd: Re: [X3D] X3D HTML5 meeting discussions:Declarative 3D interest group at W3C

Dmitri Rubinstein rubinstein at cs.uni-saarland.de
Thu Jan 6 04:18:57 PST 2011

> That XFlow would actually work with X3DOM I have never heard
> either but possible. Perhaps someone else can add to this.

This should be possible, as I already told, internally native
implementations of both XML3D and X3DOM use VRML/X3D scene graph. By
implementing all computing Xflow nodes in X3DOM the processing component
should work for X3DOM too. Just that somehow geometry nodes of X3DOM
need to act as sinks of Xflow data. Also you need to be able to
represent raw data in a graph as input for Xflow. I don't think that
X3DOM has such capability now.

Dmitri