[X3D-Public] Announcement: view3dscene 3.8.0

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 13:57:50 PST 2011

Joe D Williams wrote:
> Hi Michalis,
> Thanks for the message and your work on X3D H-Anim.
> great to hear about this but unfortunately have not had time to look at
> the view3dscene project. Please help to get my working interest by
> telling me how this one operates in view3dscene:
>
> http://www.hypermultimedia.com/x3d/JoeX3D/JoeH-AnimKick0a.x3dv
>
> zip with texture attached.

Your example doesn't animate as-is, because you didn't list the joints
in HAnimHumanoid.joints list. Specification requires it, and as it
happens view3dscene also requires it for correct skinned animation.

After fixing it (I only added joints [ USE Joe_HumanoidRoot .... ],
didn't touch anything else) it animates just fine in view3dscene 3.8.0
:) Attaching the fixed version, gzipped.

Michalis