[X3D-Public] Announcement: view3dscene 3.8.0

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 14:28:52 PST 2011

Len Bullard wrote:
> Just curious, Michaelis.  Of those who are building/built engines for X3D,
> how many of you are listing them on the wikipedias and question answering
> sites?
>
> I looked at one of those today and it needs updated information.  I know the
> Web3D consortium has a site and others link to it.

I don't want to submit a wikipedia article about my own creation, this
wouldn't be fair. If anyone else will do it, of course I'll be glad to
help and improve the content :) So I'm counting on others to start it.

I tried submitting to web3d.org, to get on pages like
http://www.web3d.org/x3d/opensource/ ,
http://www.web3d.org/products/C22/ ,
http://www.web3d.org/x3d/wiki/index.php/Player_support_for_X3D_components but
after a couple of tries it seemed like my mails were ignored, so I gave
up... Again, if anyone here has the power to do it --- you're most
welcome to do it, you can certainly copy introductory sentences from
pages like http://vrmlengine.sourceforge.net/ ,
http://vrmlengine.sourceforge.net/kambi_vrml_game_engine.php ,
http://vrmlengine.sourceforge.net/view3dscene.php .

view3dscene is nicely listed on