[X3D-Public] Announcement: view3dscene 3.8.0

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 6 18:58:23 PST 2011

> Your example doesn't animate as-is, because you didn't list the
> joints in HAnimHumanoid.joints list. Specification requires it, and
> as it happens view3dscene also requires it for correct skinned
> animation.

OK, Thanks Michalis nice and clean.
I will chack that detail about the USE statements being _required_ for
this. I see how they could be applied, but did not recognize them as
necessary for a simple no proto character and self-contained
animations. BS and Flux or any other never needed this so far.

The biggest feature question to me for view3dscene is did the texture
get attached and actually stay attached to the correct skin vertex as
the figure moves? So far only BSContact and Flux (before VIvaty) did
that comepletely right for the deformable skin.

Thanks Again and Best Regards,
Joe