[X3D-Public] Announcement: view3dscene 3.8.0

Yvonne Jung yjung at igd.fhg.de
Mon Jan 10 00:35:48 PST 2011

Hi,

I actually don't know, if one can say if any of these browsers does it right
or wrong, since the X3D spec does not make any statement concerning
"deformable" objects (the same problem will also occur when using a
CoordinateInterpolator):

http://www.web3d.org/x3d/specifications/ISO-IEC-19775-1.2-X3D-AbstractSpecification/Part01/components/geometry3D.html#IndexedFaceSet

BTW, I've also problems with posting to the list...

Bye
Yvonne