[X3D-Public] HTML inside X3D or X3D inside HTML. Layout help!

Bederov, Sergey bederov at cortona3d.com
Mon Jan 10 06:01:38 PST 2011

By the way, Cortona3D Viewer (aka Cortona VRML Client) supports 2D text
in 3D scenes. The text is rendered pixel-to-pixel, directly to the
screen, to allow for small font sizes where visual quality of 3D
polygonal text becomes inacceptable. It supports HTML formatting and
hyperlinks.

Read more at:
http://www.parallelgraphics.com/developer/products/cortona/extensions/pa
nel_htmltext