[X3D-Public] VRML to X3D converter

John F. Richardson richards at spawar.navy.mil
Tue Jul 5 11:11:18 PDT 2011

Hello,

What about OpenVRML [at source forge]. The import may be modularized and extractable as a unit.

Next, you might want to check out what libraries or strategies are being used by OpenScengraph [or even OpenSG] to import VRML / X3D.

Then there is FreeWRL. They may have their import modularized and extractable as a unit.

John F. Richardson