[X3D-Public] VRML to X3D converter

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Wed Jul 6 13:17:38 PDT 2011

On 7/6/2011 9:27 AM, npolys at vt.edu wrote:
> XJ3D has a command line converter included
> as well as some CADFilter scripts

they work very well.  we exposed everything except the VRML97
conversion inside of X3D-Edit, suppose we should add that too.

> Instant PLayer's distro comes with aopt.exe
> which can be invoked by command line for several conversions

Johannes, Yvonne, Sabine:  is there a documentation page for this?
I'd like to add it to the X3D Resources conversions section.
Danke shon in advance.

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br      brutzman at nps.edu
Watkins 270   MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA  +1.831.656.2149
X3D, virtual worlds, underwater robots     http://faculty.nps.edu/brutzman