[X3D-Public] Scene unloading performance (Bitmanagement Contact) - tips?

Dave A dave at realmofconcepts.com
Thu Jul 21 09:51:15 PDT 2011

Thanks I'll check that out.

I'll post code, but I need to edit it down for public consumption.

I'm generating a lot of boxes using createStringFromVrml, which seems to
be the big difference that I can tell at the moment. I just created a
similar scene using Vivaty Studio, so it loads 'normally' and performs
just fine. Seems creating them 'on the fly' is changing the game. Will
investigate further.

Dave A.