[X3D-Public] Historical question

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 6 12:02:57 PDT 2011

> need to split my fields.certainly an idea that should work but just
> go ahead and move to X3DScript : X3DScriptNode {  SFNode    [in,out]
> metadata     NULL  [X3DMetadataObject]
  MFString  [in,out] url          []    [URI]
  SFBool    []       directOutput FALSE  SFBool    []
mustEvaluate FALSE
  # And any number of:  fieldType [in]     fieldName
  fieldType [in,out] fieldName    initialValue  fieldType [out]
fieldName
  fieldType []       fieldName    initialValue}
Just skip the VRML and use X3D. Where it says:[in,out] use inputOUtput
[in] use inputOnly [out] use outputOnly[] use initializeOnlyGood Luck,
Joe----- Original Message -----