[X3D-Public] The Network Sensor is not enough

Christoph Valentin christoph.valentin at gmx.at
Tue Jun 14 13:20:14 PDT 2011

Hello Russ

Thank you for the clarification. And sorry for late response.

My SRR Framework depends on "X3D" + "Network Sensor" only, so I guess, it
would be easy stuff to port it to any MU system you like.

However, currently I support multi-user-mode only with BS Contact + BS
Collaborate.

"Official pre-alpha release" (whatever that may be) coming soon !!!!!

see:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/simulrr/forums/forum/1149504/topic/3943938

Kind regards
Christoph

P.S.: this is a private hobby project and I am not backed by any company