[X3D-Public] important questions regarding Units proposal

Richard Puk puk at igraphics.com
Mon Jun 20 10:07:12 PDT 2011

Hi --

Those two measures are not currently used directly in any nodes in X3D. To
add them, you should propose new nodes that do use those measures.
Otherwise, you can use those measures by embedding their information in
Metadata nodes and using scripts to apply them.

  -- Dick

* Richard F. Puk, Ph.D.
* President, Intelligraphics Incorporated
* 7644 Cortina Court
* Carlsbad, CA  92009
* Tel:  1-760-753-9027 E-Mail: puk at igraphics.com

http://faculty.nps.edu/brutzman