[X3D-Public] Microsoft Weights in on WebGL Security Flap

Tony Parisi tparisi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 11:40:51 PDT 2011

Hi Lauren,

I honestly don't know which way they'll go on this. The only thing us peons
can do is build cool s$$t. That's the part we screwed up on back in the VRML
day, nothing was compelling enough (not our fault, the tech was immature).
Build it, they will come. Even MS. Especially MS.

Tony Parisi                             tparisi at gmail.com
CTO at Large                         415.902.8002